[lug] Modems are Evil

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Oct 20 17:44:45 MDT 2003

There are some controller PCI modems.  A quick search on multiwave.com
shows a US-Robotics modem:

http://direct.mwave.com/mwave/doc2/482185.html

Cheaper models can also be found from other brands (use the product
search and type in "linux pci modem".  You can usually find these
products at other sites at lower cost but this site will help you
identify workable options.

Ferdinand

--On Monday, October 20, 2003 04:43:30 PM -0600 Chris Riddoch