[lug] OT: looking for reasonable lcd sources

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Oct 21 11:23:04 MDT 2003

They are in a different category than the Panasonic laptops...  IBM
T-series laptops are built around a metal frame and many even have a
metal display back (under the plastic cover) to protect the unit.

We found these units to hold up much better than any other type of
laptop.  Of course they are also more expensive than other models...

Ferdinand

--On Tuesday, October 21, 2003 08:48:50 AM -0700 Glenn Ashton