[lug] online ed prep and delivery systems

Todd Ruskell truskell at Mines.EDU
Tue Oct 28 12:44:56 MST 2003

LON-CAPA

www.loncapa.org

Complete open-source, award-winning course management, with, in my
opinion, unparalleled assessment, as in homework problems, etc.  Most of
the development is currently at Michigan state.  We are using it in
physics here at CSM for both course management and weekly computer-based
homework assignments.

I'd be happy to provide more information offline if you'd like.

Todd