[lug] Fwd: Mandrake 9.2 Warning

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Wed Oct 29 15:22:27 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 15:08, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> >From one of our clients who has a Mandrake fancy.
>
> --- Crawford

Yeah, it's not fun.  Gentoo's forums are also running a thread or two:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=100348

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=100434

The fact that Gentoo can h0rk an LG as well shows that LG really screwed
up somewhere (and it isn't Mandrake's fault).  The note in the second
one about how Dell servers (and some desktops) have the bad CD-ROM
drives is worth knowing.
--
I am a theoretical chemist.  Fear me!  Please.
 Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/