[lug] RH9 okay - GNOME 2 not - my yearly bitch about upgrading.

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Oct 31 08:22:58 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 22:36, Ed Hill wrote:
> Anyway, if you want, I can try to locate the RH 9 Enlightenment RPMs
> that I used.  I either built them from SRPMs or got them pre-built from
> Sean.  [Thanks again to Sean for all those RPMs!]

If you have them handy or know where I can grab them, I'll take it.  I
tried to build it from the SRPM and it just refused to see my
installation of fnlib.  I should have built it from the tgz package
instead so I could have more control of that.  If you have an RPM for
the fnlib package too that would be useful.

If you don't have them handy anymore then don't sweat it.  I can learn
to adapt to what I have, even if it occasionally makes me want to
strangle something.

Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com