[lug] Postfix

Andrew Diederich diederic at boulder.net
Tue Nov 4 18:12:54 MST 2003

I'm having trouble following your example.  Until the "postfix -v reload"
it looks ok.  However, the command should just be "postfix reload" with no
-v.

After the second snip you have
header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks" recursive
the '" recursive' is odd at the end of that line.

Do you have any errors in the maillog?  Otherwise the previous suggestion
of looking for duplicates in main.cf is promising.

--
Andrew Diederich