[lug] No more RedHat for regular folks!

Andrew Gilmore agilmore at uc.usbr.gov
Wed Nov 5 13:59:39 MST 2003

There has been all this stir and emotion about this subject this week. I
don't understand why. This is not news, it has been known for months.

There are some problems yet to resolve, but this is not news. RedHat
recently sent out an email on this subject, which was taken by some to
be the first time they've heard this. We've already had discussions on
this list as to what people are planning to do after RedHat 9.

Andrew