[lug] No more RedHat for regular folks!

efm at tummy.com efm at tummy.com
Wed Nov 5 14:23:31 MST 2003

* On 2003-11-05 14:15 Nick Golder <purenrg at hiveportal.net> wrote:
> On 2003-11-05 13:59 -0700, Erick Bodine wrote:
> > I believe one such company is tummy.com and their distro is KRUD
> >

> So is KRUD going to use the FEDORA framework now?

The current plan is that we will continue to do KRUD 9 until August 2004.
We'll introduce a version of KRUD based on Fedora within the next month to
6 weeks. We're evaluating what it would take to do a version of KRUD based
on one of the Enterprise Red Hats, and we're continuing to do KRUDserver
for the indefinate future.

So, there may be changes, but we're still continuing to offer reliable,
affordable distributions.

                            http://www.tummy.com/