[lug] No more RedHat for regular folks!

Frederic Herman fherman at inferential.com
Wed Nov 5 14:37:00 MST 2003

efm at tummy.com wrote:

>* On 2003-11-05 14:15 Nick Golder <purenrg at hiveportal.net> wrote:
>

>>On 2003-11-05 13:59 -0700, Erick Bodine wrote:
>>

>>>I believe one such company is tummy.com and their distro is KRUD
>>>

>>So is KRUD going to use the FEDORA framework now?
>>

>The current plan is that we will continue to do KRUD 9 until August 2004.
>We'll introduce a version of KRUD based on Fedora within the next month to
>6 weeks. We're evaluating what it would take to do a version of KRUD based
>on one of the Enterprise Red Hats, and we're continuing to do KRUDserver
>for the indefinate future.
>
>So, there may be changes, but we're still continuing to offer reliable,
>affordable distributions.

Evelyn--

Are you still planning on speaking at our LUG meeting on the 13th
(6pm)?  If you are, please send me a short description of your talk so I
can post it on our web site.  We have a lot of interest in hearing what
your company's thoughts are about the current changes in RedHat and now
Suse's business plans.

Fred