[lug] SuSE v9.0 mouse strangeness

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 7 17:00:31 MST 2003

Michael Belanger wrote:
> I just got done wrestling with this!  The problem is the linux mouse
> driver..
> http://web.belkin.com/support/faq_qa.asp?pid=190&cid=1 has one possible
> answer.
>
> If that doesn't help, do a google search on KVM linux mouse erratic to
> get other solutions.

FYI...  None of those fixes fixed the problem.  I saw post after post
say that turning off gpm fixed the exact problem my colleague was
having.  It will remain a mystery since she took this as an opportunity
to put a second monitor, mouse and keyboard back in her office.  She
didn't care for that switch too much.

Gary