[lug] ANN: CLUE-North meeting, 20 Nov 2003

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Sat Nov 15 11:05:37 MST 2003

Announcement for CLUE-North meeting.
Date: Thursday, 20 Nov 2003
Time: 7:00PM
Location: Regis University's Mountain View Room in the Adult Learning
Center

Reference http://www.cluedenver.org/north/  for directions and specifics
to the meeting location.

Topic: Linux Hacking Society Style Meeting, Open Forum
This will be a "hacking society" style meeting in the sense noted on the
Hacking Society (http://www.hackingsociety.org ) website.  Available for
public usage will be a WAP and 16 port switch.  Please bring your own
power strip and (long) network cables as needed.

Additional:
Also available I will have the ISO's of some of the current
distributions out there including Fedora (3 discs), Knoppix 3.3 (1
disc), Gnoppix (1 disc), Morphix (1 disc), LNX-BBC 2.1 (1 disc), Debian
3.0r1 (disc 1 only), and Mandrake 9.2 (disc 1 only).  These will be made
available at the meeting for folks to transfer to their systems for
burning and such, so bring some CD-R/RW's along with you too.

Also available for purchase on CD's I will be have RedHat 7.3, 9.0,
Knoppix 3.2, and Mandrake 9.1 as well.  Portion of the proceeds from
this goes to the "CLUE Equipment Fund" (use to be CLUE Projector Fund).

Hope to see folks there!

--- Crawford