[lug] Su problems

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue Nov 18 15:51:36 MST 2003

The su command among other things (like ping) is disabled for users if
you run
with paranoid permissions.  You can change this - but if you want your
changes
to stick then you need to modify /etc/permissions.local.  Check out the
various /etc/permissions.* files for more info.

Ferdinand

--On Tuesday, November 18, 2003 03:44:23 PM -0700 Dan Ferris