[lug] Configuring services with SuSE

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 20 10:57:37 MST 2003

With Red Hat there is a Configure Services option in the menu that
brought up a list of all the services.  Each service has a box next to
it that can be checked/unchecked to enable/disable that particular
service.  Highlighting the service usually gives a description of that
service.  Does something like this exist with SuSE?  I know about the
Network Services option in YaST, but unless I'm missing something
there,  I can't bring up a list of all services that are running or not.

Gary