[lug] December's BLUG Talk

Chris Riddoch Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
Thu Nov 20 21:43:23 MST 2003

Hi, folks.

If everything goes as planned, Patty Laushman from The Uptime Group
(http://www.theuptimegroup.com/) will be speaking at December's
Boulder Linux Users Group meeting.  In her words, she's been...

> asked if I might be interested in speaking at a BLUG meeting to
> speak about the gaps between home enthusiasts and the people we hire
> at our Linux consulting company.  My partner and I would also be
> willing to talk from our perspective on where we see the IT industry
> going in general, based on our experience and the trends we see
> happening.

Let's come up with some good questions we'd like to ask in advance, so
that she can be prepared for a more specific talk.  What do *you* want
to hear?

--
epistemological humility
   - Chris Riddoch -