[lug] bad refresh going back to text mode from X on laptop.

Jason Strnad jstrnad at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 06:43:21 MST 2003

Do you use the framebuffer for textmode before you load X? You may try
using it, and setting up X to invoke a short script which resets your
framebuffer to a known working mode.  Try playing with the console fb
options and settings to get something that works for you, then stick
those settings in a script that is run as X exits.

-Jason