[lug] KDE Control Center problem

Terry Branaman t-branaman at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 22:25:59 MST 2003

I have a problem with kcontrol - there are no modules available. The
list for the index and search are completely empty. I do not have any
entries in the K menu Preferences entry either.

Can anybody tell me where to find the information about the modules that
should be available, configuration file(s) for kcontrol, etc? And how do
I get the list back? I did a google search, and found one report that
said that deleting my kcontrolrc file should bring back the entries, but
that didn't have any effect.

I am running Mandrake 9.1.

Thanks.
--