[lug] Somewhat OT: Types of list email

Jason Strnad jstrnad at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 06:16:05 MST 2003

This thread might be a little stale (except of course for those who are
working on the project <grin>), but I saw this today, and thought it
might be of interest:

http://www.trnmag.com/Stories/2003/120303/
Software_paraphrases_sentences_120303.html

Sounds like a very complimentary project, perhaps with similar problems
to solve.

-Jason