[lug] hp laptops

Shane Miller shane_a_miller at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:58:29 MST 2003

Well I work at hp and we are sending workstations out with linux loaded on
it. If you move from the pavillion to the business line of laptops we offer
linux installed on it from the factory. Since the pavillions are the bottom
end I dont know what drivers are available. I can ask the linux team that
works here in fort collins if they know of drivers for your model if you
want.

Shane Miller
WGBU Unix System Admin.
shane_a_miller at hotmail.com