[lug] SuSE Security Announcement

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Thu Dec 4 16:37:56 MST 2003

This is a late response to your question - but the optional kernel
update that
you did does in fact fix the problem.  This was discussed on the suse
security
list, which I can highly recommend.  Minimal noise, reasonably low
traffic,
and good info for SuSE users.

It also never hurts to do a rpm -q --changelog k_deflt

Ferdinand

--On Thursday, December 04, 2003 09:36:54 AM -0700 Gary Hodges