[lug] Local source for a couple of rack shelves?

Neil Doane caine at antediluvian.org
Thu Dec 4 18:36:44 MST 2003

Hey all.  I just got a rack for my own use and was wondering if anyone had
any idea if there was any place in the Boulder area (I live in Superior)
where I could get a couple of rack shelves (or brackets).  Used equipment is
absolutely fine, I just need a something to rack up a couple of odd VA
desktop-type cases (that happen to be 19" tall) that I have that aren't
equipped with rails or mounting hardware.  Shelves that don't consume much
rack space or just el cheapo L-type brackets that could hold up a system are
what I'm after.  (Alternately, if someone knows of a local source that might
have a couple of empty rack cases with power supplies (2U or 4U) that I could
get on the cheap, that would also be useful. :) I'd certainly be interested
in buying from any private party if someone on-list has some brackets or
old shelves they are wanting to get rid of.

Thanks!

Neil