[lug] Database design tools?

Michael Wegener mwegener at knowledgefactor.com
Mon Dec 8 16:07:54 MST 2003

Oh, so you're using OR mapping -- that's a different ball game. Is the issue
that the PHB needs a pretty picture? Why not use TogetherJ or something like
it for an object diagram where you can see all the dependencies? Together
whatever-its-called-now has a great fundamental design in which everything
is derived from the java code. There's a free version too, which does the
plain object diagrams

--M