[lug] Database design tools?

Michael Wegener mwegener at knowledgefactor.com
Mon Dec 8 17:16:23 MST 2003

Hmmm -- that's out of my expertise as it sounds like it would need some
custom coding for anything I know about, where custom coding may mean
"domain expert spending hours with Visio." I suppose you've tried
sourceforge. You may try apache.org -- I now they have some OR projects, but
don't know much more than that

Good luck

--M