[lug] ? create bootable image cd from x.iso file?

Keener Hall keenerh3 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 08:47:54 MST 2003

Hi,
I want to get started with Linux but have run into some trouble that is keeping me from getting out of the gate.  Although this is not a pure linux question, perhaps you can give me some advise.

How do I create a cd image of the redhat9 iso files I have downloaded?

I have tried several times and I am missing something basic with this operation. :(

This is what I have -
shrike-i386-disc1,2,3 .iso files
Ahead Nero (cd burning software)
windows media player (also writes)
winimage - software that unpacks/unzips/reads iso files

Your comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Keener Hall

keenerh3 at yahoo.com