[lug] Question on allowable posts to BLUG

Tony Dyson anorak at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 10:21:47 MST 2003

Interestingly, someone who left my employers to join technical sales at
M$ told me that his new laptop would be set up to boot multiple o/s's,
including Linux. He was expected to be familiar with "the competition".

They already have plenty of technical people capable of assessing what's
good (& bad) about Linux. At a corporate level, you can be sure their
only interest is to find some means to eliminate it.

I can't see what would be served by talking to this individual.