[lug] Re: [KrudUsers] Problems with Boulder lug

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Dec 31 09:53:25 MST 2003

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 09:36:16AM -0700, Gary Hodges wrote:
>Sorry to post this here, but I know a lot of folks on this group are
>also on the Boulder lug mailing list.  I'm hoping someone here can

I don't see anything that indicates that there's a problem on the
mailing list server.  In fact, I replied to one of your messages, and
the reply went right through.  It's definitely not the problem that was
occuring a week or two ago, because I put some things in place to ensure
that that never happens again, or if it does I get an alert within 5
mintes of when it starts occuring.

I see several messages you posted recently, including two about your xv
problems and one on DVD Burner Recommendations.  Are those the 3
messages you are speaking of?  If not, what messages are you talking
about, when were they sent, and have you verified that it's not a
problem with your mail server?

Thanks,
Sean
--