[lug] open tools for simple multimedia presentation

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Sat Jan 10 11:28:37 MST 2004

I captured some pictures (jpg) and associated audio segments (.wav)
with my camera, and want to combine them into something that non-savvy
people can watch and listen to with some simple synchronization
between them.  Not sure what data format to use, maybe mpeg?  Any
advice on simple linux tools to slap together a simple "multimedia"
experience?  http://lvempeg.sourceforge.net/Readme looks possible, but
I don't know what all those types of mpegs are...

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
Signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  GPG/PGP Keyid: 2C9EBA60