[lug] Linux 802.11b (broadcom)

John Starkey jstarkey at breezedev.com
Mon Jan 12 23:12:17 MST 2004

I should probably add to my comments below, in case anyone actually
reads it :D. The SMC requires a kernel compile (haven't tried linuxant
yet), which I'm trying to avoid these days. So I put it in a Windows box
instead. The WMP11 wouldn't work in my Windows box, even after a phone
call with a friend/Windows Dev.

Anyway, HTH someone.

John