[lug] Call for presentations for CLUE-North for 2004

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Thu Jan 15 10:09:34 MST 2004

Just my quarterly bit to the folks out there in CLUE land.  CLUE North
is looking for some presentations and speakers.

Our meeting locations is now at DeVry University (122nd and Pecos),
which will be breaking in this evening for the first time.  The site is
quite nice and "loaded" with LCD projectors and internet connectivity
(WiFi and cabled).  For after hours socialization, there are quite a few
places that we plan on exploring, from Krispy Kreme to CB Potts (and
that is just the tip of the iceberg ;-)).

Our meeting dates are currently the third Thursday of the month,
however, we have to be slightly flexible due to DeVry's academic
schedule coming first, so this might be changed (just a heads up since
this is an unknown at present time).

If you wish to give a presentation for CLUE-North, please email me
directly with the topic, abstract, and bio if you would.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CLUE-North Coordinator/Lackie