[lug] Keyboard won't work until unplugged and replugged

P. Scott DeVos scott at savingtree.com
Sat Jan 17 16:31:01 MST 2004

I have had this problem twice (once with K12LTSP 7.3 and once with KRUD
9) with PS/2 keyboards. In my case, the keyboard worked fine during
boot-up, but sometime late in the boot-up it stopped working (I never
tried unplugging and replugging like you did).  I never chased down the
problem, but in both cases a reinstall fixed the problem.

--
P. Scott DeVos