[lug] WAY OT: This Thursday - KBFR Benefit Concert

Zichary O`Tea zirotea at cyberspace.org
Sat Jan 17 17:11:33 MST 2004

I know this borders on spam, but KBFR has played some of Richard
Stallman's lectures on copyright and stuff before which puts them in my
good books. So, I thought I'd pass the information along.

Boulder Free Radio (aka KBFR aka KBFR.org aka 95.3 FM) is throwing a
benefit concert at the Fox Theater this Thursday. Tickets are 10 dollars,
and all the money goes to a good cause. Here is the standard promotional
information from the fox theater's website...

Thu 01/22: Boulder Free Radio & The Colorado Daily Present

THE MENAGERIE
with SWEET MO PEA, PORCELAIN, ANALOG QUARTET & DJ set by CHANCES END

Doors/Show: 8:00 PM /8:30 PM
Ages: All Ages
Tickets: $10

Boulder Free Radio, Boulder's only pirate radio station who broadcasts
live out of a van, is holding a benefit concert to keep the station
running and gas in the van. Enjoy the sounds of Boulder's best local acts
while supporting the Pirates.

If you want to learn more about KBFR check out some of their recent, and
past articles:

Daily Camera 1/4/2004
http://www1.dailycamera.com/bdc/opinion_columnists/article/0,1713,BDC_2490_2548762,00.html

Colorado Daily 10/23/2003