[lug] ls killing ssh

Michael Wegener mwegener at knowledgefactor.com
Fri Jan 23 10:29:23 MST 2004

I tried both, and can see things just fine. In fact, I can now use ls with
impunity w/o problem. May have to do with rebooting, because I stupidly
killed all the sshd processes (oops) when the machine is in colo and had to
wait for normal tech support to come in and reboot it. The mystery remains
unsolved