[lug] Backing up windows servers to Linux tape

jhswope jack.swope at bpus.konicaminolta.us
Mon Jan 26 10:29:39 MST 2004

Oh wise and powerful linux users group,

I pose a query of deep significance.  I am adding a new Linux server
with tape library to my humble and meager office.  All praise to the
Lords of Finance.  The company has moved a group of Windows users to our
location who will be using a Windows Domain server (cursed are the
Daemons of Human Resources).  I will need to backup this server.  Any
suggestions for the best and most complete package to ease and speed the
backups?

May you lead interesting live and may Bill Gates never cross your threshold.
--
Jack Swope
Systems Administrator