[lug] Telcom AIN Question

Derek Murphy derek-murphy at utulsa.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:54:13 MST 2004

Hello I am in college doing research on the Signal System 7. My group was
choose to focus on AIN. I have found out the definitions and some of the
services that we get from it (ex: lnp, *69). My question is I can not really
find out any of the nuts and bolts like the communication that goes from the
database. What are the quires that it has. We have two full ss7 systems in
one of our labs and the school is looking at getting a lot more equipment
and we are trying to learn everything that we can on AIN. I am only a
freshman and do not know to much about it but they gave this job to us
because it is what I will be working with and I have to learn it. Any help
that you guys can give will help thank you.

            Derek