[lug] Debian fastest growing distro...

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 28 15:35:32 MST 2004

Nick Golder wrote:

>I thought that this might be of interest for those that don't get
>around:
>http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2004/01/28/debian_fastest_growing_linux_distribution.html
>
>Sorry about the lacking of URL of Wrapping (or the lack of a
>wrapping url).

Well, I've installed it on a couple machines the past couple of weeks.
My numbers won't be counted though as I'm not running a web server.  I
tried the beta installer today.  Interestingly it will install stable,
testing or unstable.  The description says it only installs testing.
Unfortunately the install kept failing and I'm now installing with an
older installation CD.

Gary