[lug] Re: New to Linux

Jon Bowman solarisjon at fusemail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:32:32 MST 2004

Brian

I'd second the reply you already had on attending the meetings.

Also i will throw an offer out to help you get started. If you want we
can tie up one evening and get Linux installed on your system and
then work out at least some of your initial questions.

The offer is out there just let me know.

Jon