[lug] vacations in Littleton,CO

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Feb 7 16:15:23 MST 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 07:24:47AM -0700, Ken Weinert wrote:
>I'm not sure if any of the LUGs are having meetings during that week
>(the Boulder LUG is the prior Thursday night), but we also do a
>Hacking Society (http://hackingsociety.org/) that will be meeting the

Longmont is, depending on what PART of Longmont you're talking about,
similar distance from Fort Collins, which is having a Hacking Society
meeting the evening of the 17th.  Dinner is at 7pm, with the meeting
from 8pm to 11pm.  These are both (usually) easily reachable from both
the Interstate and Highway 287.

Sean
--
 Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is your list of girls who were naughty.
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/