[lug] Speakers wanted!

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Tue Feb 17 12:30:01 MST 2004

I've been running 2.5/2.6 since 2.5.58.  I use 2.6 on two systems, one
of which is SMP.  Both use Nvidia cards with the binary Nvidia drivers.
One system is Gentoo, the other is Fedora, and used to be Redhat 9.

So, I could tell you about it.  But all that I could really say is,
"Works for me.  No problems."  That's not interesting enough for even 10
minutes, really.

--
Zan Lynx <zlynx at acm.org>