[lug] AT&T Trips Up SCO

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Wed Feb 18 09:59:49 MST 2004

I don't think that was the point.  Lots of people are interested in this
topic, it's just that your post would be more useful, or "value-added" if
you briefly mentioned why you thought the article was important or what
the main point of the article was.  Titles can be misleading, and some
people may not know that you usually provide links to interesting things
as opposed to trolling...

Also, for those of us who use text based email on remote boxes, having a
summary prevents the hassle of copying a link into our browser to see what
something is about.  Yes, I am lazy.

My 2 cents.

-Glenn