[lug] AT&T Trips Up SCO

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Wed Feb 18 11:32:39 MST 2004

Okay, with that said *finds the soap box for the abstract presentations*

In a nutshell:
The article notes that Novell faxes to SCO (while they were in court
hearings with IBM) a newletter from AT&T from 1985 that outlines the
issues of "derivative works" of their UNIX code and how companies who did
such would be allowed to do so without worrying about AT&T complaining
later.
The article goes into more detail than what I described of course.

--- Crawford