[lug] Newbie problem with BLUG wikiwiki

Paul E Condon pecondon at peakpeak.com
Mon Mar 1 12:52:56 MST 2004

I won a book at the recent BLUG meeting. I looked at it and wrote a
review. BUT, my review seems to have overwritten the template rather
than being placed in the list of actual book reviews, and I can't find
the way to correct this mistake. I am not a wikiwiki expert AT
ALL. Please give very simple instructions for correcting this problem.

I suppose, from what I read about wikiwiki, that someone else could
fix this, using the user friendly wikiwiki user interface, but I need
to be instructed to do it myself so that I don't impose on you again.

Thanks.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon at peakpeak.com