[lug] data recovery software

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Mar 5 15:48:24 MST 2004

Executive Software's Undelete works wonders - on NTFS and FAT.  A few
years
ago I had a case where a user had deleted an entire NTFS disk.  We paid
a few
thousand dollars to a data recovery service (Total Recall was their
name) and
got no data back.  The $50 software called undelete restored the entire
disk
without any data loss after that.

Ferdinand

--On Thursday, March 04, 2004 06:52:40 PM -0700 Jason Schaefer