[lug] crm114 reports featurebucket that is larger than the maximum permitted

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Mar 12 17:34:53 MST 2004

HI,

I know that some folks on this list use crm114.  I have come across a
strange report of my nonspam bucket (see below).  Does anybody have an idea of
what this means - or if it is bad?

Thanks,
Ferdinand

ferdinands at boulder:~> cssutil -r -b nonspam.css

 Sparse spectra file nonspam.css statistics:

 Total available buckets          :      1048577
 Total buckets in use             :      1007118
 Total in-use zero-count buckets  :          153
 Total buckets with value >= max  :            4
 Total hashed datums in file      :   4319866752
 Average datums per bucket        :      4289.34
 Maximum length of overflow chain :         1286
 Average length of overflow chain :       127.68
 Average packing density          :         0.96
You seem to have a featurebucket that is larger than the maximum permitted.

--
Ferdinand Schmid
Architectural Energy Corporation