[lug] Upgrade to 2.6 kernel mouse woes

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Tue Mar 16 13:44:44 MST 2004

Here is /dev/input/mice from my Fedora FC1 system.

crw-------   1 root    root  13,  63 Sep 15  2003 mice

If /dev/input/mice doesn't exist on your system, maybe an update to
whatever package MAKEDEV lives in would help.  Then you could run
MAKEDEV with appropriate options to update your /dev/ directory.  Or you
could use mknod to create the character device like my listing above,
and try that.

--
Zan Lynx <zlynx at acm.org>