[lug] April 8 BLUG talk idea

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Mar 26 10:40:12 MST 2004

That sounds like a great idea.  Maybe somebody could bring the disk from a
compromised machine and some of the skilled security guys on this list could
track down what happened.

I would be willing to do a short demo on turboprint.  Since I started using it
I can't understand how I ever got along without it.  For desktop Linux it is
(in my opinion) essential.

Ferdinand