[lug] Re: Scanners, multi function devices

P. Scott DeVos scott at savingtree.com
Thu Apr 1 11:52:35 MST 2004

Steve Sullivan <Steve Sullivan wrote:
> While we're discussing it, are there any multifunction
> devices, scanner-printer-fax-photocopy, that work
> well with Linux?
>
> Thanks,

Here is what you need:

http://hpoj.sourceforge.net/

They show the state of support for each of their all-in-one units here:

http://hpoj.sourceforge.net/suplist.shtml

I have been using the OJ 6110 all-in-one very nicely for months.  I just
bought my wife the PSC 2170 which works great not only for printing and
scanning, but also for reading memory cards--much easier to have a
single interface for all your memory card needs.

> Steve Sullivan

P. Scott DeVos
President
Saving Tree Services, Inc.