[lug] Linux email server recommendations

Michael Belanger mrb at ciclops.org
Fri Apr 9 17:03:28 MDT 2004

Agreed.. But here are the reasons this wont fly...

1.  We are a grant-based project. We just don't have the resources to
farm out services like this.

2.  Due to the sensitivity of the data being stored on the server,
we just don't feel comfortable having them on a system on which we
cannot guarantee privacy.

Michael

Michael R. Belanger               jabber IM: mrb at jabber.ciclops.org
CICLOPS, Space Science Institute
4750 Walnut Street Suite 205      (720) 974-5853
Boulder, CO  80301                (720) 974-5860 FAX

"We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams.."
                                 -- Arthur O'Shaughnessy (1844-1881)