[lug] Various Boot Problems

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Fri Apr 9 17:31:48 MDT 2004

If my original post on this thread seems like I did not read the replies
to my post "Kernel Panic With Debian/2.4.6/GRUB", well, you're right.

I just found out that my e-mail provider had been flagging many of the
messages from this list as spam.  Because this started happening just
after I rebuilt my system, I assumed there was a problem with my SMTP
server configuration.

I will try first the easiest suggestion, going to the 2.6.5 kernel :-)

My apologies,
Dhruva

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 at 07:57 -0600, Dhruva B. Reddy soliloquized thusly:
> I just rebuilt my machine with a P4, Intel D865PERL mobo and a SATA
> drive.  I then installed Debian sarge (which comes with a 2.4.25 kernel)
> without a hitch.  However, I'm running into many problems upgrading to
> 2.6.4.

<snip>