[lug] Linux email server recommendations

Michael Belanger mrb at ciclops.org
Tue Apr 13 14:38:43 MDT 2004

Glenn, you are not the first to recommend them!  ;)  I popped them a
request for a quote yesterday..

Our organization is affiliated with CU in Boulder and I learned of a
group called UnixOps.  They gave me a quote of around $400 to setup both
my email server and my master DNS.  Right now, they are only supporting
Redhat and freeBSD; I am hoping they will let me use the SuSE product.

-M