[lug] ok, it isn't working

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Apr 25 11:15:26 MDT 2004

D. Stimits wrote:
> It appears that all of my test messages are failing. If someone from
> BLUG gets this, would you send an email directly to me saying it reached
> BLUG? I am getting about 10 percent of my email, the ISP is losing the
> rest, I don't know why. I wish I had a copy of a bounce message.

Hi D,

I wonder how many replies to this you'll get?  A better approach to
check whether the list is getting your messages would be to look in the
archives -- no need to ask for someone to email you (which, if your
email is unreliable, you might not get).  If the message is in the
archive you at least know it got to the list server.  Why it didn't get
back to you is another matter.

Dave