[lug] need BLUG admin help

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 06:21:21 MDT 2004

I likely won't see this due to email problems. About 90 percent of my
email is missing, apparently lists all over are de-listing me due to
bounces, and comcast claims they are not at fault...they are of course,
it is their mail server. I need a copy of a bounce message. If anyone
here with access to a bounce message with header, something that might
offer proof or a clue to the clueless as to how/why it is bouncing, this
would be helpful. I'm almost at a point where I will have to go back to
56k on a phone line that won't go over 14k. If anything is available,
try emailing it to me...if that bounces, save a bounce, and try to get
someone else to send it to me. I had 2 people from the list able to get
through to me, someone might get it through. The more bounce messages I
can get full headers on the better...I will take them without headers if
that is all there is. Or somehow get them to comcast.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net